Servings 12 slices
- 1 Dutch oven
- 1 Parchment paper
- 6 cup bread flour
- 2 packet rapid-rise yeast
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3 cup water warm
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, do not kneed.6 cup bread flour, 1 tbsp salt, 3 cup water, 2 packet rapid-rise yeast
- Cover and let rest for 3 hours to 2 days, must double in size
- Preheat oven and dutch oven to 400 degrees F
- Place dough onto a lightly floured counter. Gently shape it into a ball. Do not kneed. Place the ball onto a piece of parchment paper.
- Put the dough and parchment paper into the hot dutch oven, cover, and return it to the oven.
- Check after 1 hour. Remove lid, bake for up to 20 additional minutes
Originally from https://www.deserthoneyproject.com/post/the-easiest-bread-in-the-entire-world
Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 586mg | Potassium: 63mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg