Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast sliced thinly
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 in onion halved and cut into slices
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400
- In small bowl combine oil, chili powder, cumin, chili flakes, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Toss chicken, veggies and oil mixture together on a large sheet pan with one inch edge. *
- Spread out evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked and the veggies are soft with a crispy edge.
- Serve with tortillas, sour cream, avocado and all your favorite fajita fixins!
* Some in our family do not like bell peppers in their fajitas. Instead of mixing all of the veggies together, the onions and bell peppers can be prepped separately and put into different clusters on the pan. https://laughingspatula.com/sheet-pan-fajitas/
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 527mg | Potassium: 136mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2400IU | Vitamin C: 132.8mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1.6mg