Roasted Greek-Stlye Chicken and Vegetables
Servings 4 servings
- 2 spray cooking spray
- 5 tsp extra-virgin olive oil divided
- 3 medium clove garlic chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest divided
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper freshly ground, or to taste
- 2 small zucchini or 1 large, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 14 oz canned artichoke hearts without oil, drained well and halved
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Coat a large nonstick baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine 4 tsp oil, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, 1 tsp zest, salt and pepper; add vegetables and toss to coat. Lift vegetables out of bowl with a slotted spoon, leaving some oil mixture in bowl. Place vegetables in an even layer on one side of prepared pan, leaving room for chicken. Add chicken to bowl and turn to coat; place on empty side of pan.
- Roast until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through, stirring vegetables once, about 15 to 20 minutes. Drizzle vegetables with remaining 1 tsp each oil and zest; toss to coat. Drizzle chicken with any pan juices.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 865mg | Potassium: 602mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1400IU | Vitamin C: 40.4mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 4mg