Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Servings 6 servings
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut off the ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Turn them out on a baking sheet and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp outside and tender inside.
- Shake the pan from time to time, to brown the Brussels sprouts evenly.
- Sprinkle with more kosher salt and serve.
Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 275mg | Potassium: 441mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 850IU | Vitamin C: 132.8mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1.6mg