Servings 8 servings
- 2 cups chicken Cooked
- 3 cups Spaghetti Dry, Broken Into Two Inch Pieces
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper Finely Diced
- 1/4 cup onion Finely Diced
- 4 oz diced pimentos Drained (1 jar)
- 2 cups chicken broth Reserved from pot
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper to 1/4 Teaspoon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese Additional for topping
- Cook 1 cut up fryer and pick out the meat to make two cups. Cook spaghetti in same chicken broth until al dente. Do not overcook. When spaghetti is cooked, combine with remaining ingredients except additional 1 cup sharp cheddar.
- Place mixture in casserole pan and top with remaining sharp cheddar. Cover and freeze up to six months, cover and refrigerate up to two days, or bake immediately: 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly. (If the cheese on top starts to get too cooked, cover with foil).
Calories: 669kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 132mg | Sodium: 1504mg | Potassium: 305mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1500IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 680mg | Iron: 2.3mg