Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Servings 30 muffins
- 4 egg
- 2 cups sugar
- 16 oz canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate chips (mini might be best)
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla and oil until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix into pumpkin mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 F for 16-20 minutes.
- Let cool before taking out of pan.
Calories: 289kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin A: 1800IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 2mg