Instant Pot Lasgna Soup
Instant Pot Lasagna Soup
- Instant Pot
- 1 cup onion Chopped
- 3 clove garlic minced
- 8 oz cooked chicken sausage thinly sliced
- 4 cup chicken stock
- 2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 6 oz lasgna noodles about 7 noodles, broken into pieces
- 6 tbsp shredded mozzarella
- Press Sauté on a 6-quart Instant Pot. When Hot is displayed, spray bottom of pot with cooking spray. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring, until onion is softened, about 3 minutes. Add sausage. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in chicken stock, marinara, water, salt, pepper, and noodles.
- Lock lid, making sure the vent is closed. Press Pressure Cook and select High Pressure; set cooking time for 3 minutes.
- When time is up, press Cancel to turn off pot. Move steam release valve to Venting position to quickly release pressure. Remove lid and ladle soup into bowls. Sprinkle with cheese and additional black pepper.
- Serving size: 1½ cups soup and 1 tbsp cheese