Good Old Fashioned Pancakes
This is our go-to pancake recipe
Servings 16 pancakes
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 7 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 2 egg
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Calories: 223kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 264mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1.6mg