Easy Peppermint Fudge
Servings 12 servings
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 8 whole peppermint candies Crushed
- Line a square 8 x 8 pan with foil and smooth the surface. Spray foil with nonstick spray.
- Combine the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a double boiler over medium heat. Heat until melted, about 5-7 minutes. Stir until smooth, then immediately pour it into the foil-lined pan. Use an offset spatula to smooth the surface, then sprinkle on the crushed peppermints.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, then cut into small squares.
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 67g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 51mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 58g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 4.3mg