Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken
Servings 4 servings
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 20 oz canned pineapple slices drained and juice reserved
- 1 green bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Place chicken in the bottom of a crock pot that has been sprayed with non-stick spray. Place pineapple rings and chopped bell pepper on top of the chicken.
- In a small bowl whisk together, pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, ginger, corn starch, and salt and pepper until brown sugar and corn starch is dissolved.
- Pour the pineapple juice mixture over the top of the chicken. Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve chicken breasts over rice or shred the chicken, place back in the crock pot and serve on rolls.
Calories: 259kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 0.03g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 1149mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 250IU | Vitamin C: 66.8mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1.6mg