Servings 16 brownies
- butter softened, for greasing the pan
- all-purpose flour for dusting the buttered pan
- 4 large egg
- 1 cup sugar sifted
- 1 cup brown sugar sifted
- 8 oz butter softened
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder sifted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Butter and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the eggs at medium speed until fluffy
- and light yellow. Add both sugars. Add remaining ingredients, and mix to combine.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured 8-inch square pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Check for doneness with the tried-and-true toothpick method: a toothpick inserted into the center of the pan should come out clean.
Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 364mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 450IU | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 3.2mg