Servings 4 servings
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 16 oz boneless skinless chicken breast thinly sliced into 4 portions
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- 2 tsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup dry Marsala wine
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tsp parsley chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over high heat. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Add to the skillet and sauté until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter and cover to keep warm.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet; sauté until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms with the flour, stirring to blend. Add the wine and broth; bring to a boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes longer.
- Stir in the parsley. Spoon the mushroom mixture over the chiken.
Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 0.4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 75mg | Sodium: 656mg | Potassium: 394mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1.3mg