Servings 8 servings
- 2-3 lb flank steak or skirt, 1 inch thick
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil or oil of choice
- 2 limes juiced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Combine the white vinegar, olive oil, lime juice, garlic and spices together in a bowl. Mix well. Pour the marinade over the steak and turn to coat. Marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour up to 24 hours.
- After it's finished marinating, place the steak a baking sheet, turn the oven to broil and set the rack to the top position. Broil the steak for 6 minutes, flip, broil 5 more minutes for medium. Cook longer for more well done steak, but keep in mind that flank steak will get tough the more you cook it.
- Let rest 10 minutes. Cut the steak into slices and serve with Tomatillo Avocado Salsa, fresh cilantro and lime wedges.
Calories: 357kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 354mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 0.3g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 2.5mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 4.3mg