Servings 16 pancakes
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cup Silk Pure Almond Original or Vanilla
- 4 tbsp butter melted
- 2 egg large
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together Pure Almond, butter and egg.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and stir just to moisten - a few lumps are fine.
- Coat griddle with cooking spray.
- Cook 4 pancakes over medium heat, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
Calories: 106kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 149mg | Potassium: 33mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 0.9mg